Friday, April 27, 2012

window (wind)(ow)

I see through a window.
To the outside where the wind is. 
However, with the window here. 
I no longer feel the wind. 
The wind that gives me chills. 
And cools me off disappears.
I want to break the window. 
But it would make me say "ow."
The glass would make me bleed.
And turn the window red. 
Then i would not be able to see outside.
Where the wind is. 
I would owe the owner money.
To replace the broken window. 
When all I want to do is feel the wind. 
The wind on the other side of the window. 
This window interests me. 
Now broken.
I feel something different than I did before. 
I'm cool and have chills on my skin.
I feel the wind; I smell the outside.  
The wind comes through.
Through the broken window. 
I now feel through the window.
To the outside where the wind is. 
But I see, I also feel.
The pain the window brought me.
My hand and window are still red. 
And the "ow" remains constant. 
The pleasantry and the pain intermix.
But the pain overcomes. 
I must aid my hand, 
But I will miss the wind.
The "ow" will come with me though. 
And I must owe this man for his window.
A new window that blocks the wind.   

No comments: